[OM] Re: kitesurfers - at Laguna Garzón.

Subject: [OM] Re: kitesurfers - at Laguna Garzón.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 23:08:14 -0300
It looks much, much better Chuck.
Thanks for the tips - I knew I hadn't managed curves well enough but
couldn't figure out how to heal that without re-scanning from the beginning.
So you adjusted Shadows/Highlights - but Change color is something I
have not tried before. Great: the sky was cyan and the water was a mix
of purple and  blue. Now the sand should be a little more reddish
yellow, a minor issue.
I had never thought this picture good enough to show, but the
kitesurfers' thread was flying high :-)

Again, thanks a lot for your work and for looking.

Fernando.