[OM] Re: putting together a "souvenir" system

Subject: [OM] Re: putting together a "souvenir" system
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 17:19:33 EDT

In a message dated 8/14/2008 3:05:34 PM Central Daylight Time,
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm  actually migrating back towards it.  Go  figure...

Ken, I see a pinhole in your future.  I'm talking the real deal, not  some
body cap.

My Nicca 3S returns next week from a CLA.

Most recent purchase: Graflex Speed Graphic.

Current kit in car:  Olympus OM 2S with 85mm f2 and 21mm f2, a  few filters,
Olympus Chrome 6 and Diana +.  Film isn't dead at my  house.

Oh, I guess a just lied. My most recent purchase was a quick release plate
for the e-3 with the battery grip.  Wasn't easy to find, however they are
finally being made. Find it here: _http://acratech.net/home.php?cat=127_
(http://acratech.net/home.php?cat=127)

Bill Barber

Read reviews on AOL Autos.