[OM] Re: Test

Subject: [OM] Re: Test
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 01:46:29 -0700
Mike wrote:
>> Yeah, reloading the pages is crap, especially when it's mainly useless
>> decoration and advertising !
>>
> If you get the Adblock add-on for firefox you can make all the crap go away.

Sorta. Take TOP, for example. The fixed ads are not affected by
AdBlock.  The "Recommended By M.J.:" links are blocked. Just the
opposite of what I would want.

In any case, my major objection to on-line forums is that each thing I
do requires a response from the server. Even the quick ones are not
nearly as instant as working in a local mail manager.

Moose