[OM] New gallery on home page

Subject: [OM] New gallery on home page
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 15:18:44 +0100
Just a quick note to say I have my summer shots up on
www.skelpitheid.com and to give you a warning.

It's a 'quick and dirty' job, so the gallery just uses the same template
as the last time, which is too restrictive for the number of shots,
really. So it takes a little time to load and will probably require
scrolling. The thumbnails are at the bottom, and are small (50px).

Mousing over the images will float a caption. Before anyone jumps on it,
the template won't allow me to use apostrophes in the captions, so I've
missed them out to get it to work.

If anyone sees any other flaws, I'd appreciate the heads-up. Most of the
images are some way under 200k, at this size making them smaller is
tricky in terms of artefacts (wanna argue about that spelling?).

D.