[OM] Re: Now Dawkins, was Re: 16 bit tiff

Subject: [OM] Re: Now Dawkins, was Re: 16 bit tiff
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 16:50:48 +1100
'Climbing Mt. Improbable' is an answer to those who claim that
organisms or parts of them are too complex to have evolved naturally.
In particular, he deals very well with the example of the eye, an
organ that is often held up to have no particular utility or
advantage in it's intermediate stages (partly by pointing out that
there are many kinds of eye, or answers to the problem).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx