[OM] Re: List-Mum -- new list-home this week, plus other stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: List-Mum -- new list-home this week, plus other stuff
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 20:39:04 +1100
No - I understand both Franglais and English with French syntax - my
sister has lived in Bordeaux for 35 years and that's what she speaks
(as well as Bordelaise).
It's geekspeak I have trouble with. I'm still try to cope with
'unjust bounces' - I'm reminded of a young woman I saw today and the
effect she had on me - now that was positively criminal.
I think I'll go take a sedative.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx