Re: [OM] New SD Memory card spec 2Tb

Subject: Re: [OM] New SD Memory card spec 2Tb
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 11:55:57 -0500
It will be interesting to know what the spec is for the file system.  If
it's FAT32 and very large it will probably be OK as long as you're
accessing the card sequentially.  But if you do intermediate deletions I
would think it could get very slow.  I hope they've picked a better file
system.

Incidentally, I think you may have dropped a zero from your capacity
statement.  By my calculations 2TB is enough to store about 150,000
Canon 5D raw files at 13MB each.

Chuck Norcutt