Re: [OM] Going home

Subject: Re: [OM] Going home
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 16:37:39 -0800
Ken Norton wrote:
> Around here, a "Townhouse" is almost exclusively a "rental".  The "condo"
> form of Townhouse is generally a little nicer and/or bigger.

Sure, but that's simply local usage. The condo form of ownership is much
more specific.

> Unfortunately, they all are slapped together.  About half the units have had
> some issues with things like drywall separating from the ceiling, electrical
> issues and leaky roofs.  Other than one outlet gone bad, we've only had
> minimal leakage from an ice-dam, but our drywall has stayed intact.

Excellent, I hope your luck holds.

> The microwave died a couple days ago.  :(

Have you looked inside? I had one with a fuse in there which had blown.
Replace and all was well for ages.

In tiny print, the fuse end said "Planned Obsolescence Device, select
initial life value to needed revenue stream." :-)

Moose