Re: [OM] (OM) Off-topic: Re: 1TB drives now under $100

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Off-topic: Re: 1TB drives now under $100
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 14:39:49 -0500
I like your "investments".  But let's probe a little deeper on the
computer if you've decided you're not going to upgrade the machine.
What version of Windows are you running...  I know it's XP but what
service pack do you have installed?  Does the machine have a USB 2
port... not just USB but USB 2.0.

Chuck Norcutt