Re: [OM] Workflow and old barn pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] Workflow and old barn pictures
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:57:38 +0100
But you could do the same except using lightroom instead of aperture. I
may infact only import the jpgs into aperture from now on, not for disk
space reasons but to make it easier to scan my library and then just
pull in the raw files from their disk if needed, BTBH I very very rarely
fiddled I mean adjusted the image from what I originally shot.

I just wonder when people refer to the olympus colour how are they
seeing it.

To further complicate it I have two monitors one dell 2408 and a hp 2065
and the same image looks totally different on both the HP is a little
bit more saturated, I have it profiled so that the dell matches the
r2880 (colormunki) now but no matter how much I adjust the profile of
the HP I can't get it to match. ( I have fixed the coloursync problem I
had originally). I am supposing that this is due to the different LCD
display technologies involved, but it make me wonder how many people
actually see the same image as I do.

What we need to do though is pressurise olympus to provide the raw
plugin for lightroom aperture etc

I am not welded as you speak, but I loved aperture when I had the E1,
now I just like it and I don't want to pay for another product unless
necessary, although I may buy studio now.