Re: [OM] Mammoth E-30 Product Review - Zone-10 Website

Subject: Re: [OM] Mammoth E-30 Product Review - Zone-10 Website
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:16:52 -0400
I still have a few on vinyl, "Sound Effects", the glossy white cover
always featured a large hypodermic syringe and the tag line "doctored
for super stereo". I bet they're all out on cd and probably have a few
dedicated to aeronautics.  We used to be able to go to Tower Records and
browse all this stuff.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com