Re: [OM] (OT) High Noon

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) High Noon
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 09:29:26 +0100
Thanks CS.

I should guess at IE being at fault, even if you are using v7.

But they worked with IE6 (on my machine at work) and on all Mac
browsers, of course.

I'm prepared to ignore the effect on IE6 (it needs killing off
anyway ;-)), but I had hoped that bloomin' MS would start going with
web standards, rather than MS web standards ...

Chris