Re: [OM] (OT) More From Acadia

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) More From Acadia
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 18:40:49 -0400
Well, ya got some good keepers there.  I don't want to comment on
everything but there are some that struck me as promising right off.

I like Davey Jones' Locker and Bass Harbor Marsh as is.  I think Bob's
Secret Acadia Spot won't do as is but that same location with a much
wider angle that puts those foreground stones up close, sharp and in
your face would be a winner.

I very much like The Path Through Spring but wonder if a little yellow
in the color balance might improve it a bit.  If not go with what you've
got.  Crown of Fog I can't decide on but think the foreground houses are
distracting.  Brook Alternate and Trail to Secret Spot are lovely.  I
also like Acadian Mist, Fog over Mt. Cadillac and Somes Sound Lupines
(which may be the best of the 3)  I like Sand Beach when cropped at 2:1
to get rid of the sand beach or Sand Beach Alternate which does somewhat
the same.  :-)

Well, them's my 2 cents.

Chuck Norcutt