Re: [OM] week 28's few fotos for fun

Subject: Re: [OM] week 28's few fotos for fun
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 20:30:39 -0400
A more varied collection this week.  I don't know if the stones or the
MG is the winner.  The wide angle has stretched the hood and I wasn't
sure it was an MG until blowing it up to see the marque.  The stones are
very interesting too but would have been much more mundane without that
white one.

Chuck Norcutt