Re: [OM] (OT) Couple of Belgians

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Couple of Belgians
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 10:12:13 -0500
On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 10:15 AM, Bob Whitmire<bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ran into a couple of Belgians horsing around outside of Ellsworth,
> Maine, a day or so ago. They said I could take their picture, but then
> one of them had to make a comment at the moment of truth. Home page
> photo. Hit the link below if you've a mind to.
>
> --Bob Whitmire
> www.bwp33.com

Great shot, Bob.  I suppose someone could say you were lucky, but my
philosophy is that you have to be ready to get lucky most of the time.

WB looks a trifle on the cool side.  Are you fixed at 5300?   The
effect is so slight as to fall within the realm of "acceptable
personal preference" (on your part) or "your monitor is crappy bub"
(on mine), but I was just curious.

Joel W.