Re: [OM] 357 batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] 357 batteries
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 11:07:56 -0400
Yikes!  I didn't look at the discharge curve.  I thought all silver
oxide were pretty flat but that isn't so.  Looks like Eveready 303H is
the best bet.  Tim's original paper is available on Mark's site:
<olympus.dementia.org/Hardware/PDFs/357BatteryData.pdf>
I don't know how to interpret the curves for all the other batteries
there not knowing what the current draw is of the various cameras.  I
seem to recall that JH said the OM-2s and original OM-4 were highest at
about 8 mA.

Chuck Norcutt