Re: [OM] New Photos - taken with an actual OM-4 and in Black & White.

Subject: Re: [OM] New Photos - taken with an actual OM-4 and in Black & White.
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 15:28:04 +0100
2009/10/5 Russ Butler <rbinnj@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Thanks for posting those. The "old" equipment worked fine imho.
> I really enjoyed looking through them though the planes don't look that
> old to me :-) Isn't that what planes are supposed to look like?

They're mostly older than me, and only two of those aircraft types are
young enough for me to have seen them at airshows whilst they were
still in service.   Maybe I should take a 10x8 view camera next time I
go to Old Warden ;)

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer