[OM] FS: OM-1 body (chrome); OM-4T body (champagne); F280 flash; focusin

Subject: [OM] FS: OM-1 body (chrome); OM-4T body (champagne); F280 flash; focusing screens
From: "William Sommerwerck" <grizzledgeezer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 04:36:51 -0800
A few months back I said that someday I'd put together a kit of f/2 Zuikos,
simply as a souvenir of my OM system. Inasmuch as such lenses are hard to
find and overpriced when you do find them, I've decided the money would be
better spent expanding my EOS system (which includes a film body -- though
not as elegantly small as an OM).

I thus have two remaining OM bodies to sell. The first is an OM-1 (non-MD)
in really nice shape. It's used, yes, but it looks as if it has been sitting
around on a camera store's shelf. (Honest.) It was purchased (along with a
50/1.2 I sold separately a few years ago) as an astrophotography camera, but
I never got around to using it. It was serviced (probably a CLA) by Camtech,
#11067, in 2000. The meter works with a 357 cell, but I don't have a mercury
cell to confirm that the calibration is correct. (Mercury-equivalent cells
are available.)

The other is an OM-4T body (champagne). It, too, is in excellent condition,
except... When I put new leather on it, I decided to remove the film-box-lid
holder, which I've always hated. * The damn thing is welded in place, and in
removing it, I nicked/gouged (choose the verb according to how bothered you
are by such things) the black "bars" across the back, in four places. These
have been painted over, but remain visible.

The front of the camera has a faux-reptile leather covering, but the back is
not covered, because the panel supplied was skewed and didn't fit correctly.
I picked a black, "pebbly" replacement, which has not been applied. This
will be included.

There is an F280 flash in excellent condition (box and manual included).

I also have a complete set of focusing screens (both 1- and 2- series),
mostly unused.

I would like a Really Good Price for this stuff, separately or together.
Please contact me directly: grizzledgeezer@xxxxxxxxxxx.

* I usually remembered what film was in the body. All the holder did was
accumulate scratches.