Re: [OM] Warped with no sense of humor

Subject: Re: [OM] Warped with no sense of humor
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 18:56:02 -0500
You need a glass carrier! I never had much trouble with negs 'popping' from
temp change in my enlarger when I had a darkroom but I used a diffusion
colorhead, which produced a fairly cool light (cool temp, not cool color).

I use a glass carrier in my Nikon scanner for EVERYTHING no matter how flat
the film is, I just can't get sharp results otherwise with any film...that
scanner's lens just has no depth of field!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography