Re: [OM] out and about with my DZ 7-14

Subject: Re: [OM] out and about with my DZ 7-14
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 13:07:44 -0400
I think they were installed to catch the bodies of those who fell out of
tall buildings. Bit like wanting to avoid the mess Mitch Leary must have
caused after his dust up with Frank Horrigon :-)

Seriously. they were likely erected when Calgary and Alberta were awash with
cash when oil was $150 a barrel. Different times now. I doubt that Calgary
city council is looking to invest in more fancy street furniture any time
soon.

jh