Re: [OM] Happy New Year!

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy New Year!
From: JTimpe@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 20:06:21 +0000 (UTC)

Not wanting to sound too pedestrian here, I heartily recommend a Hawaii cruise.
 We did one with our best friends four years ago.  Leave Honolulu, cruise
around four of the islands. See a whole lot in a seven day cruise. Ship sails
at night, you're in a different port just about every day, and a different
island on many.  Unpack once, meals are always provided, price was actually
quite reasonable as compared to staying in some resort.  Really.

Highly recommended.

Especially in light of the occasion.  Splurge a little.

That's a great idea, John, thanks.  But the prices look pretty special as well
:-)

I shall ponder it carefully, though, as a surprise like that would be very good
for my standing ...

Chris