Re: [OM] Floating Element Close Focus Performance (Was: Zuiko 28/2 with

Subject: Re: [OM] Floating Element Close Focus Performance (Was: Zuiko 28/2 with locked focusing ring)
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 09:39:26 -0500
There is no "real" infinity position with the floating element, it is
factory set and the total possible movement of the element is wider than
the focus ring range.  Why not get the floating element  fixed?
Original position of setting can probably be determined from glue spots
on the ring.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com