[OM] A Hong Kong night scene

Subject: [OM] A Hong Kong night scene
From: Michael Wong <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 23:56:38 +0800
Recently, seldom to talk with you for a moment since I am busy for my
evening course & work. And, I have dropped my Leica system & switch to a new
large format system (The preliminary one set was sold too). Unexpected
equipments are bought for the large format system, such as a bigger camera
bag, a new scanner for 4x5 film scanning. I have re-scanned my 4x5 pictures
by new scanner instead of old files by my Canon 8800F.

Taken by Schneider Super Angulon 90mm F8 MC (the lens was sold), Fujifilm
Provia 100F, F22, 22 sec, scanned by Epson V700 with IT8 Target ICC profile,
resized by PS CS3
http://images1.fotop.net/albums6/MichaelWong/Graflex_Test_Shots/SuperAngulon90F8_003_800.jpg

---
Michael