Re: [OM] OM 90mm f2

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 90mm f2
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 23:13:13 +0100
Ahem, can I protest about the hijacking of this thread?  Oh, it's 'your'
thread, John, so that must be all right then!

80% suits me too.

And I can sympathise about the car - dropped mine into a 30cm long 20cm deep
pothole on the edge of the road just before Christmas, but came to a halt on
the road, and facing the right way too. 4.5 years old, but a wite-off
(totaled, as you say "over there"). It seems airbags (fired when the sump
hit the road) are a one-trick pony :-(

Oh and the stock imbalance of struts reminds me of many years ago working
for a Ford supplier. We made wheelarch mouldings for the Cortina Ghia.  500
pairs a week, regular as clockwork, tooling made them in pairs.  Until the
week Dagenham wanted 1000 RH arches, but zero LH arches.  I had to ask the
sales manager if Ford had branched out into motorcycle sidecars. No, just a
clerical error on the goods-in bay.

Piers