Re: [OM] Extensive Mt. St. Helens pictures from the Boston Globe

Subject: Re: [OM] Extensive Mt. St. Helens pictures from the Boston Globe
From: JTimpe@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 11:50:34 +0000 (UTC)

>Actually all that got me doing was looking at the map and thinking it
>might be very nice one day to drive all the way up 101 from SanFran to
>Seattle. That looks like an amazing coastline.
>Andrew Fildes

I can only speak from experience regarding the Oregon component.  It's
incomparable.

The Washington portion of 101... not so much.  And I'm a born and bred
Washington native.  Have the webbed feet to prove it.  Our coastline is for the
most part almot inaccessible, and the parts that can be reached are largely not
worth it.

Just be patient.  Lots of blue hairs in thier mobile living quarters lumbering
along at less than a speedy pace.