Re: [OM] I found the best App for the iPad.

Subject: Re: [OM] I found the best App for the iPad.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 20:12:24 +1000
Not exactly al dente.
My #1 son just nipped over to San Fran (second favorite business
destination after Barcelona) for a little chat with Apple apparatchiks.
Earlier he'd opined that no-one needs one, that the genius of Apple
was to convince every journo and editor that they were the salvation
of the media.
Smetimes he makes me look reserved, uncertain and indecisive.
Unfortunately, they 'gifted' him one.
So now he either has to give it to me next month - or eat it!

I'm in Lunnen late June, early July. Anyone fancy joining me in
shooting my latest intercontinental theme - Barscapes?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx