Re: [OM] graphics tablets

Subject: Re: [OM] graphics tablets
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 07:21:48 +0800
Same here, I prefer the small one, it is much cheaper and the precision in
positiong is good enough for my touch up work. It save space and shorten the
movement, just move the wrist can cover the whole area, much faster. I have
the old Wacom Pen Partner, comes with wireless mouse that move on top of the
table, the best mouse I have ever used.

Recently, I also purchased the Wacom Bamboo Pen for my wife, for some games
a tablet do much better. There is also a version that do both touch and pen,
finally I choosed the pen only version for the much lower cost.

C.H.Ling