Re: [OM] Reply - Re: OM wides (21/2, et al)

Subject: Re: [OM] Reply - Re: OM wides (21/2, et al)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 06:44:59 -0400
No, I don't think you did "hear" me.  I was not disputing that the
problem exists at all.  I certainly agree that the problem was well
demonstrated with the 200/4 and I specifically said that I would expect
to find more vibration problems at focal lengths above 135mm.  My only
point is that the vibration problem is *not* readily evident in the
tests of lenses up to 135mm.  And I'm not depending on memory.  I
examined these tests in some detail just before posting my note.  I was
surprised that I couldn't find the evidence since I expected the opposite.

Chuck Norcutt