Re: [OM] E-5 vs GH2 sensor

Subject: Re: [OM] E-5 vs GH2 sensor
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 17:40:01 +0100
I think that you might be right, Jan.  I certainly won't be changing for the
forseeable future, from either Apple or Olympus.

And you are right about the iPhone: youngest son works in London for Apple, at
the Covent Garden shop, and the iPhone has just kept on going.  I watched the
huge queues for iPhones in the square in Covent Garden at the opening of the
new shop and it was quite incredible!

I do have to say that I am very pleased with my little black computer/mobile
phone :-)

Chris