Re: [OM] New battery / memory card for E-P1

Subject: Re: [OM] New battery / memory card for E-P1
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 08:45:44 -0400
Nathan: Well, I don´t know what is the real cost of manufacturing a battery
but yeah, $38 bucks is quite enough for me.
I don´t think all cards have the same speed, even if they sport the same
class speed. Have a look to benchmarks of the same cards and compare speeds
and prices, you´ll be amazed!
Chuck: Thanks a lot for this link, it´s a more affordable price.
John: I didn´t know that! This reminds me to printer cartridges. They are
more expensive than the printer.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Regards,

Dave