Re: [OM] Happy Thanksgiving

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy Thanksgiving
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 22:53:08 +0100
I fully agree. Despite some misgivings about the historical injustice to the
Indians, I always enjoyed getting together with my family in Florida when I
lived in the US.  It is, along with 4th of July, the one holiday all Americans
can share in, regardless of religious observation (or absence thereof), with
the exception of fans of the losing football team :-)

Cheers and may your team win and your turkey be just right.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu