Re: [OM] Karma sucks

Subject: Re: [OM] Karma sucks
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 09:41:26 -0800
> From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> But that is all inclusive. Gas, insurance, license,
> depreciation/replacement and repair.

Same here. I guess we just don't get out much, or you drive a heck of a lot, or
both.

For five lightly used vehicles and a tractor, we spent (including depreciation,
insurance, repair, etc.) a bit under five grand, or $13.56 per day.

But this is skewed by the most-used vehicle ('91 diesel Jetta) getting about 45
mpg. If we put that many miles on Veggie Van Gogh, we'd be spending $77 a day!

Political language — and with variations this is true of all political parties,
from Conservatives to Anarchists — is designed to make lies sound truthful and
murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind. --
George Orwell