Re: [OM] OT} Hummer Driver

Subject: Re: [OM] OT} Hummer Driver
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:19:16 +1000
I have a friend in Washington (State) who is 5' tall and tiny and used
to drive a very large Chevy Suburban. She was rather masterful at
manoeuvring it (though she drove too quick for my comfort). I watched
her quickly, relaxedly and perfectly parallel park in curbside spot I
wouldn't have been confident putting a Passat into. Fortunately for
her the rear door had a little leather leash that dropped down when it
was open, or she'd have had a hell of a time closing it (her newer car
is push-button closing).

Of course she is a terrier-type person (much bigger than size might indicate).

Cheers,
Marc