Re: [OM] OT, was Auto Bellows on Olympus and Canon digital SLRs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT, was Auto Bellows on Olympus and Canon digital SLRs
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 11:12:07 -0000
Can't match the mainframes (once a week use of a PDP-11 was all I can claim,
and only 30 years ago), but I can observe that E-5 body is identical to the
E-3, so surely the 7mm tube will be needed as on the E-3.

Also, many months ago, you asked me to confirm that the original 20/3.5 has
no click stops. I have the lens before me, and the diaphragm is indeed fully
manual, continuously variable between f/3.5 and f/16, no clicks at all.

Piers