Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 8: tapas bars and other yummy things

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 8: tapas bars and other yummy things
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 14:16:57 +0100
Hi Nathan and all,

><http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=494>

Main: impressive view! Thanks for noting this wasn't manipulated, would be
hard to believe otherwise.

Alt-1: Not that unusual here, of course ;-) I little detail that caught my
attention is that one of the bikes has a license plate of the older scheme
(despite the blue band), whereas the other three use the current style...

Alt-2: nice contrast between the sun-faded bluish posters and the warm
colours on the reflected things.

Alt-3: Duct tape??? Besides mechanical concerns, it seems to block some of
the projector's vents, not sure if it would affect its lifespan...

Alt-9: well, now THIS is what I call organization power ;-)

I'm a bit late with my own PAW, because I'd like to put a film (OM, none the
less!) shot for week 6... stay tuned!

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)