Re: [OM] Migrating Photoshop files to new computer

Subject: Re: [OM] Migrating Photoshop files to new computer
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 13:13:45 -0400
   I'm most inclined to use the method described here at Adobe's website:

                  http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/402/kb402894.html

   This is a description of backup and restore to a new computer as done by
PE 6. It implies that the Backup done by PE has the ability to restore the
original images, the original folder architecture and the PE cataloging
data. I just hope this ability extends back to the PE 4 version that I have.

Charlie