Re: [OM] E-510 repair or purchase

Subject: Re: [OM] E-510 repair or purchase
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 12:50:31 -0400
I'm not likely to buy a 4/3 camera but if you have some good lenses then
another 4/3 might be the right choice.  IF I were to buy a 4/3 camera I
think it would be Moose's choice of the E-620.  I still miss the
articulated screen of my Mynolta A1 when using the 5D.  I also think
that the E-620 comes closest to the promise of small and light for 4/3.
  And remember that the 4/3 cameras do phase-detect auto focus. The m4/3
are getting better (especially the Panasonic) but I don't think contrast
detect AF is fully competitive yet.

There could be a m4/3 in my future but I don't think it's ready for
prime time yet.

Chuck Norcutt