Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/6/2011: Amsterdam weather

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/6/2011: Amsterdam weather
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 21:39:37 -0300
So, I was lucky during those three days I enjoyed Amsterdam. First day
was sunny, second was cloudy but nice, and during the third it was
cloudy and foggy ... so much that I ended my Ektachrome and loaded
TMax400. But no worse than Montevideo during these very days, not
really cold but too humid and windy, everything looks grey _ :-( - but
it's winter here.
Fernando.