[OM] I want OM lenses...

Subject: [OM] I want OM lenses...
From: "William Sommerwerck" <grizzledgeezer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 08:16:19 -0700
Seven years ago, on the verge of losing my home, I was forced to sell most of
my OM system. Now that I'm working again, I'm thinking about buying some
lenses. This is mostly out of nostalgia for classic technology, and the desire
to preserve it; I don't expect to be taking pictures very often.

I'm interested in the following lenses. (I just purchased a 40/2 described as 9
out of 10, but looking brand-new.)

16/3.5
18/3.5
21/2
24/2
28/2
35/2
85/2
90/2 macro
100/2

I doubt I'll buy all of these, and figure acquisition will take several years.

Here's the self-serving caveat... I want lenses in really good condition, but
don't want to spend a lot of money. I doubt I'd be comfortable paying more than
the original street price of a new lens. (I was recently offered a like-new
90/2 for $900, and had no regrets turning it down.)

I rarely read through the compilations, so please contact me directly if you
have a lens to sell.

Thank you.