Re: [OM] Chuck is seeking travel suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] Chuck is seeking travel suggestions
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 11:47:44 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 9/20/2011 10:33:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Thanks,  Bill.  Since we missed you last time due to schedule pressure
getting  home maybe we'll see you in Texas on the return trip this  time?

That would be great and I'm playing musical beds/homes these days.  In
Corpus Christi a few nights during the week and at Canyon Lake on most
weekends.  Canyon Lake being our address, however we live in the sticks,
nowhere
near the lake.  Bill Barber