Re: [OM] What have I done?? (F)

Subject: Re: [OM] What have I done?? (F)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 06:48:10 -0500
No doubt, Moose is correct when referring to a choice of rangefinder
with Leica and SLR with Nikon.  However, a potential Leica owner could
also have chosen a Nikon rangefinder.  This was Nikon's state of the art
in 1957 and arguably more advanced than a Leica of the same
period.<http://www.cameraquest.com/nikonsp.htm>

Chuck Norcutt