Re: [OM] Bibble=>AfterShot [was Sagelight editor]

Subject: Re: [OM] Bibble=>AfterShot [was Sagelight editor]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 20:08:49 -0600
> http://forum.getdpi.com/gallery/files/4/9/olympusom-5di.jpg

Excuse me while I puke. Not because of disgust at that picture, but
because it will never happen.

There has been a part of me that has wanted to take a decrepid DSLR,
strip everything out of it, take a stripped out recorderback and a
winder and graft it all into a digital "back" for the OM. Shoot, I'd
be happy with an APS-C camera.

My understanding is that the recorderback is triggered at time of
exposure. In worse case, I could tie it into the flash socket on the
front. I just need it to trigger with shutter-curtain-1.

Shoot, these new CSC cameras are so small now, I could easily shove
most everything inside the film chamber. I'm thinking of the winder
because that gives me a physical space to put stuff without having a
massive growth on the back of the camera.

So, I just picked up my OM-4T with MD2 and 35-80/2.8 to look it over
while typing this.

Cry.

AG