[OM] OM-5D for me

Subject: [OM] OM-5D for me
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 18:57:41 -0500 (EST)
JJ writes:
>Finally the Nex-7 came along and
>included most, if not all, of the features on my wish list so I placed
>pre-order. Of course, it has yet to be delivered and I'd cancel the
order
>in a second if the OM-D also met the items on my list.

Nice to hear from  you.   G-9 (with chdk) though still going strong
ithough long in the tooth. Seems the itch to try one of these
mirrorless compacts is
strong.  NEX 7 kit lens is a bit uninspiring and hefty for what it is
but appears competent.
Bo Ming had a modest bug in his EF to E mount adapter (after ship
date), but quickly fixed it.  So Canyon mount lenses will
retain autoaperture and IS, if present.  No AF yet---but........adapter
is $400. ouch
I wonder if the OM-D sensor is a tweaked Panny with base ISO of 200?
Be pleasantly surprised if it
is oversized with multi-aspect ratio à la GH2 and would be
flabbergasted if larger.
I hope Oly  has a winner.
Mike