Re: [OM] Macro Still Life

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro Still Life
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 19:15:23 -0500
Very nice.  I like the disparate shapes and colors.

But every time I see a snail shell I can't help but recall a cartoon
from (IIRC) the New Yorkes quite some number of years ago.

There is no caption.  The scene is simply two snails mostly facing each
other but lying on their sides with really big cracks in their shells.
Leading up to both snails are very deep and heavy skid marks.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt