[OM] Friday flowering tree-now Cibachrome

Subject: [OM] Friday flowering tree-now Cibachrome
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 19:44:16 -0500 (EST)
>From the horse's mouth:

"Ilford is doing a final run, they raised all their prices 30% as of
November 1st. It is a complicated story that is compounded by the
cryptic way Ilford speaks. At this point there is very little available
 from them. I have a certain amount of stock, then there will be more
late in the spring.
Frank"

Very interesting/informative posts on this--thanks.
So still time to get some real cibachromes at the link I listed.  The
new paper does sound good though  Jez liked it, wonder if Bob has used
it?
Mike