Re: [OM] One Shot, Many Moods - roll-over

Subject: Re: [OM] One Shot, Many Moods - roll-over
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 08:09:57 -0400
This is an excellent point, and one that's pretty much ignored--or unknown--if
you're not dealing with prints. It wasn't until I started printing a lot of
images that I began to notice ow some of them worked better large, some small
and some in between. This year I'm trying to move more in that direction in the
gallery, that is, determining the size rather than offering the print in
several sizes, but I'm not sure my customer base will approve. Oh, well. First
I actually have to resolve my hospital PTSD and actually start doing
photography again. <g>

--Bob