Re: [OM] Retirement and puppy love

Subject: Re: [OM] Retirement and puppy love
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 14:59:24 -0500
Jez,

I'm not quite the geezer that you are, but a few months ago we got
owned by a toy poodle puppy. I'm not much of a dog person and really
not a fan of a laptop dog. Yet this particular critter has been quite
incredible.

What I didn't know before is that a toy poodle is a "waterdog" and is
actually one of the more intelligent dogs. I think that my past
experience with them is that they reflected their owners. OK, I'll not
go any further on that one.

Anyway, this dog never ceases to amaze me with her intelligence and
sense of humor. But her leaping ability is definitely an eye-openner.
Launching herself off the sofa, she's sailing almost 3 meters. Those
legs are so frail looking, it kinda concerns me, but she's so
lightweight I guess it isn't a problem.

AG