Re: [OM] Missing in action . . . and OT Mac question

Subject: Re: [OM] Missing in action . . . and OT Mac question
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 23:09:56 +0200
Thanks for the link, my mac is clean, I don't know if it saved me but I
have had little snitch installed for quite a few years, mind you I also
have Xcode as well.

"On execution, the malware checks if the following path exists in the
system:

/Library/Little Snitch
/Developer/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/MacOS/Xcode
/Applications/VirusBarrier X6.app
/Applications/iAntiVirus/iAntiVirus.app
/Applications/avast!.app
/Applications/ClamXav.app
/Applications/HTTPScoop.app
/Applications/Packet Peeper.app"

I am not surprised that Mac's are being targeted the AntiVirus companies
are missing a growing market.