Re: [OM] Missing in action . . . and OT Mac question

Subject: Re: [OM] Missing in action . . . and OT Mac question
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 21:21:17 +0100
Bill

There's no good reason to buy a tower over an iMac.  It's plenty powerful
enough for photo applications, is pretty compact nonetheless, and will run any
application that you need.

The 27" iMac is only slightly more expensive than the smaller one (although I
run the smaller one, with an i7 processor, 12Gb RAM and 1Gb HDD) but has more
display on which to do your stuff.

Another way to do it, if money's not too much of a problem, is to get a 13" or
15" MacBook Pro and connect an Apple Display (27") to it.  This looks good but
also has all the connections you might need to add to the MBP's.

Have fun choosing.

Chris