Re: [OM] IMG: Goldfinch on a Rainy Day

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Goldfinch on a Rainy Day
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 08:04:54 -0400
I think the basic image is just fine... Jim + lens and converter have
delivered the goods.  But I'd suggest to Jim that he reprocess it paying
close attention to reducing sharpening and LCE or other contrast
enhancing techniques if he uses them.  Reserve final sharpening for the
web version until after the image has been resized.  I think careful
processing will produce an even better image.

Chuck Norcutt